CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are going to miss you...

Well, last thusrday our Toyota broke down, the engine blowed up and was no way that it would run again with a huge hole on the motor, thank goodness it was Brent who was driving the car at the time when that happen because he knew exactally what to do, because if was me, I would really freak out and probally die in a crash. I'm so glad that he was all right.
Toyota Camry was a very good car for my family and served us fo 6 years, he was 16 years old and way over 200 thousand miles...we are going to miss you. LOL. But he was defetnelly a very good car and has never disapointed us.

So, moving on with our lives after the sorrowful loss, we started to look for a new car on friday and on saturday we got one. We're pretty excited, the car runs very smoothlly and is so nice! His name is Chrysler Concorde and he is 5 years old... just a baby huh? And we just hope that will be as good as our Toyota was and last as just long as he did.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ha ha... great post. We love toyota's in our family as well. My dad still has a tacoma truck that is going on 15 years now. Hope you like your new one just as much as this one.
And it was nice to finally meet you, we had a lot of fun!

wilbergrivkah said...

lol you are so funny! I cannot believe how long you guys had that other car, you drove it to the ground! lol I love it. Totally admire that kind of dedication. I am stoked to have you come soon!