CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We Have a name!

Hey Everyone!
Brent and I finally came to an agreement tonight on our baby's boy name. We are going to call him "Mikeas Daniel Wilberg". Mikeas means "Who Is Like God?" and Daniel means "God is my juged".
We are very happy and we both feel very good about our choice on our baby's name. I'm almost 29 weeks and I'm trying to take easy every day so he will be healthy and strong and not born before 33rd week LOL.
Thanks for all your prayers

3 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

hey hello!! I am sorry we can't talk online as much. I can't get my instant messaging to work for some reason. we are coming up Debbie told you right about the get together?? I am really excited to see you all. It has been way to long. and I like the name for you little boy. can't wait to see him too.

Wetzel Family said...

Hey Cris,
How are you doing? You should write an update on your pregnancy. I hope things are going good. We are praying for you!:)

wilbergrivkah said...

Hey Congrats on your baby! post pictures asap! and I want to know the new name you've decided on!